Re: [BKARTS] indesign

fyi

  a great website (at least, for those of you working for non-profits) where you can purchase indesign, as well as other programs, at hugely discounted prices, is techsoup.com. just so's ya know.

Bertha Rogers <bkrogers@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  You can purchase InDesign at that same site, for a discount, with proof that you're an
educator in a school. I've been using InDesign for a few years, and it's very elegant; I
wouldn't be without it.
Bertha Rogers

 All new Yahoo! Mail -