Re: [BKARTS] Genuine Gold Foil Supplier

Bob,

Here is a wonderful source for gold and other metal leaf. Art Essentials in New York. http://www.artessentialsofnewyork.com/
They have a huge variety...... ask for their catalogue. I bought two boxes of 23K leaf, one from Germany and one from Italy.

Deanna Jay Chu Nim
Dana Point, CA

On Sep 21, 2006, at 6:51 PM, roroberts@xxxxxxxx wrote:

Thanks for the two recommendations: Ernest Schaeffer in New Jersey and General Roll in Long Island. Both supply only one shade, yet I seem to remember using a company with a variety of shades from more red to more yellow/white. Was that perhaps Swift? Any other suggestions for gold foil?

Bob Roberts Maryville TN