Re: [BKARTS] new book

This is beautiful Jennifer. Did you write the text and do the drawings yourself? Is this a one of a kind? I love it.

Christine

On Sep 25, 2006, at 9:32 PM, Jennifer Vignone wrote:

Hi:

This is a recent book completed a little earlier this year.
I posted a few pages to show a friend, and then figured why not show more.
It's four pages from the book with the text below each page so you can read it.

If you care to take a look and comment, please do!

http://www.vignone.com/bookart/HC_pages.html

Thank you, Jennifer