[BKARTS] Missing artistsbook .........Lost bookart work...................Journey out of Kosova..........Can anybody help ???

Missing artistsbook .........Lost bookart work...................Journey out
of Kosova..........Can anybody help ???

http://www.mnartists.org/work.do?rid=107176

My artwork which you should be able to see by clicking on the link above
Was selected and included in Bookmobiles 2004 tour of Northern USA and
Canada.

See the ?Mobilivre bookmobile project ?s¹ website.

 http://www.mobilivre.org

My name, Aine Scannell,  was on there as one of the 2004 artists with the
title
?Journey out of Kosova¹.

I have also contacted the arts council of Canada and again have had no
success.
When I originally sent them my artwork ­ I even provided the cost of the
return postage.

Its REALLY disappointing to be treated this way.