[BKARTS] Where to get tiny brass Escutcheon Pins?

Have been searching for tiny brass tacks, brads, escutcheon pins to tack
back brass trim on a bible and a victorian album.  I need 1/4 inch length.
I am finding them in pound quantities and know that that amount will last
longer than a lifetime.  I have tried wordworking stores and the smallest I
can find are 1/2 inch.  Not only are they too long, but they are too thick.
Anyone know a source?
Thanks for the help.
Sue

Gallagher Collection Books
Rare, Out of Print Books; Library Related Antiques
Don & Sue Gallagher
Open Shop: 1428 S. Broadway
Mailing Address: 2102 South Milwaukee Street
Denver, Colorado 80210
303-756-5821
FAX 303-756-7112
Toll Free 1-866-425-5225