Re: [BKARTS] Where to get tiny brass Escutcheon Pins?

Have you tried the miniature doll house suppliers

But they do some up with the oddest stuff.

j. godsey
14 pleasant st
methuen, ma 01844
Unbound: Book Repair for Booksellers.
Book Deodorizer - the guaranteed solution.

http://www.bibliophilebullpen.com/