[BKARTS] Last Chance to be in Fall Artist Book News

Book Artists,

Last chance! I have 3 spots left for the fall issue of the Artist Book News. If you are interested let me know right away. Production starts next week.

Here's the info on the Fall Artist Book Newsletter:

There will be 16 spots in the 4 page full color newsletter. This newsletter will be mailed first class directly to librarians known to be interested in and who buy artist books in the US, Canada and some foreign. The fee will cover the design, printing, addressing, and mailing first class. The fee will be $200.

This is a great opportunity of reaching the library special collections market at the fraction of the cost of sending your own mailing. Let me know today if you want to be included.

Cheers, Jill

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press
Handcrafted artist books,