Re: [BKARTS] Where to get tiny brass Escutcheon Pins?

Lee Valley Hardware has 1/4 inch brass escutcheon pins in 16 and 18 gauge,
and sells them in two oz packets at pretty low prices. I've been buying from them for over five years with no problems.
http://www.leevalley.com/
Look under hardware and then fasteners . . .

Morris Thompson