[BKARTS] Updated website - letterpress cards, journals, coasters

Hello fellow purveyors of things beautifully printed and finely bound,

Once again pardon my shameless promotion of Deep Wood Press but the website has been updated again and much has been added especially in the blank cards, journals and gifts department and, of course, it's all available to you at the click of a shopping cart button.

The whole site has been given the once over and updated/fixed where needed. The home page contains much information about coming events I'll be at/teaching/lecturing along with some of the recent accolades of the past months. The books in print page has been updated as well with forthcoming titles noted. Please feel free to forward this message along to anyone you might think interested in fine letterpress printed items especially as the holiday season is fast approaching.

New listings of our deluxe cards: Sunflowers are back!
http://www.deepwoodpress.com/decards.html

New Art Nouveau dragonfly journals/blank books
http://deepwoodpress.com/journals.html

Fishing Coasters:
http://deepwoodpress.com/coasters.html

The calendars are back and 2007 will be available in October this year!
http://deepwoodpress.com/calendar.html

Christmas cards: More coming soon!
http://deepwoodpress.com/holcards.html

Regular cards
http://deepwoodpress.com/regcards.html

Baby gift cards
http://deepwoodpress.com/birthann.html

Once again, pardon the shameless self promotion but hey, it only happens once or twice a year.

Thank you for looking,

Chad

Chad Pastotnik
Deep Wood Press 231.587.0506