[BKARTS] Expandable Books

Hi all

The previous discussion about book ribbons got me wondering what other expandable structures there are. I've recently been hooked onto Artist Trading Cards (ATCs, the crystal meth of 2-D art creation) and wish to have something a little more creative than a three-ring binder to take my trades to our swap.

From my research, it would seem that a aluminum post-and-screw album would work, but I was wondering if there were other, perhaps more creative, solutions out there.

Thanks!
Linda