[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days: October

Book Arts Folks:

It was Convivio partner Seth Thompson's birthday on the last day of September, a day he shares with the anniversary of the completion of the the first section of Johannes Gutenberg's 42-Line Bible in Mainz, Germany, 1452. It's a good day for a book person to have a birthday, no?

But now it's October, and a couple of days into the month as it would have it, and the Convivio Book of Days for October is posted to our website. We'd be happy to have you stop by:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

From there, just click on the Book of Days link. We've got some great autumnal items in our catalog, too:

In the BROADSIDES section, "The Pilgrim Pumpkin Rhyme" is a letterpress printed ditty with the famous New England doggerel about pumpkins at morning and pumkins at noon... and "Dad's Apple" is another letterpress-printed piece about the odd way my father cuts apples.

And in the BOOK of DAYS CATALOG section, a bevy of traditional handmade items from Mexico for Dia de Muertos: plaster and papier mache figures, tin skeletons, and papel picado made especially for this wonderful holiday, which happens to fall on November 2nd... though it certainly carries through the Halloween theme later this month, too.

Thanks, and enjoy!
John

"Thank you, and write when you can."
 Convivio Bookworks
 Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home...
 Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
 http://www.conviviobookworks.com