[BKARTS] Got Smoke Paper in Your Drawers?

Hey Gang,

Well, I'm trying to finish up an edition and have run into trouble. The paper I am using is discontinued and I'm hoping someone on this list has some of it that they not longer need and are willing to sell.

Looking for a translucent stock with a smoke or marble pattern on it. The pattern is grey on a translucent background. I need sheets that are at least 8.5" x 11" or larger in either a text or writing weight.

You can see a sample of it at:
http://www.paperandmore.com/gray_marble_vellum_paper_29.html

Thank you,

Laura