[BKARTS] Apartment in Paris

For those looking to spend some time in Paris, I have a lovely spacious
studio apt. available for 1 to 3 week stays.  In the 5th arrondisement  on
wonderful outdoor market street rue Mouffetard.  10 minute walk to La  Sorbonne, etc.
 $545 per week (400 euros + 30 euro cleaning fee).   Email me or call:

JudithCohen
SevenHillsBindery
_relieur@xxxxxxxx (mailto:relieur@xxxxxxx)
617-666-8383/8390