[BKARTS] Collagraph

Hello to everyone,

I've been off this list for a long time. Now I'm back with a new e-mail
address. At the moment I'm working with collagraphs along with a group of
printers, and some related articles were handled to us. As the articles are
in English my friends asked me to translate them into Spanish and I'm having
trouble with some terms. Sometimes we have different words in Spanish for
one word in English so I don't really now which one I should use. Does
anyone knows about a good English-Spanish dictionary I could buy? I've found
some specialized English-Spanish dictionaries related to law, medicine and
other areas at local stores, is there any English-Spanish dictionary
specialized in art?

I would appreciate any answer! Thanks.

Warm greetings from sunny Venezuela...

--