Re: [BKARTS] Relocating to Maine

At 08:56 AM 10/5/2006, you wrote:
I'm relocating to Maine at the end of the month (Mount Desert Island
for six months while I get my bearings; then who knows).

Can anyone recommend anything related to book arts and the book arts
community up there?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best,

smf

There's a great leather place in Maine, if you're doing any binding.

http://www.brettunsvillage.com/

Of course you don't have to be in Maine to order from them. They get all
sorts of things and take requests. (not affiliated, just a happy customer)

Susan Fatemi Ph: (510) 665-3526 Fax: (510) 665-3456 sjfatemi@xxxxxxxxxxxx http://nisee.berkeley.edu