[BKARTS] relocating to Maine

Susannah

Please put me on your list ... I will be away mid-December through end of
February but the rest of the time I'm not at all far from MDI ... I am a
production handpapermaker and make a few books in the Daniel Kelm (wire
edge binding) technique.

Virginia Sarsfield
Handmade papers
113 Reach Road
Brooklin ME 04616

www.handmadepapersonline.com

Also, I should 'correct' some of the info from others who replied to your
request ... Jan Owen is in Bangor not Portland ... and Blue Heron Gallery
is no longer in business due to the death of Mary Nyberg who was an icon
in the area ... I believe the gallery may become part of Haystack ...
Anne Claude Coty on Deer Isle (Stonington) should also be on your list
for bookarts.   And shame on your Heather for forgetting to mention me to
Susannah ... when are we going to get together and play with your Maine
pigments?