[BKARTS] Bible paper

I was surprised to have had no responses to my query of Tuesday. On the
chance that it didn't reach list members, I've copied it below.
___

Hello, Everyone --
   Does anyone know of a retail supplier of Bible paper (also known as
India paper) which sells in small quantities? I know that BookMakers
carries it, but only in three colors at the moment. I'm looking for white
or ivory.
   What other lightweight papers do people use for flyleaves?

Lavinia