[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
• Haystack Mountain School of Crafts on Deer Isle;
• Mary Howe on Deer Isle;
• Blue Heron Gallery on Deer Isle--temporarily closed due to the death of much
beloved Mary Nyburg;
• Katie MacDonald in Whiting--who makes the most wonderful paper, and
works with a fine group of Book Artists;
• Rebecca Goodale in Portland- teacher, printmaker and book artist;
• David Wolfe in Portland;
• Jennifer Goddall is in Portland;
• Lissa Hunter in Portland;
• Kate Cheney Chappell on Monhegan Island;
• Walter Tisdale in Bangor - letterpress printer;
• Chosen Land, the Shaker Community at New Gloucester
• leather- http://www.brettunsvillage.com/
• Jan Owen in Brewer -- calligrapher and pastepaper designer;
• Heather Wright;
• Sarah Farragher of Sarah's Books in Bangor;
• "Saturn Press" on Swan's Island;
• Maine Print Project; http://www.maineprintproject.org/about.htm
• Jolanda DeLevie on Orr’s Island- pastepapers and artist books;
Maybe I’ll move there, too.
<From: Susannah Fisher <smf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Relocating to Maine
I'm relocating to Maine at the end of the month (Mount Desert Island for six
months while I get my bearings; then who knows).
Can anyone recommend anything related to book arts and the book arts
community up there?
Thank you in advance for your help!