[BKARTS] GBW cruise ticket available

I'm attending the Guild of Bookworker's Centennial conference next weekend,
but I need to leave on saturday morning, Ocotber 14, so I can't attend the
dinner cruise on the Spirit of New York that evening, 7-10 p.m.  If you're in New
York and would like to have dinner and a Boat Ride with Bookbinders, I'd very
much like to sell my ticket. The original cost is $140. I'll discount that.
If interested, please contact me offline at CraigMJay@xxxxxxx
Thanks,
Melissa Jay craig