Re: [BKARTS] Bible paper

> What other lightweight papers do people use for
> flyleaves?

Hello.  I'll respond so you won't think you're
left out in the cold.  I hope I can help.

I've used the black bible paper sold by Lehmann
Bindery and was very satisfied.  *The color
is printed on one side*.  Too much pressure with
a bone folder can bruise it, though only noticeable
to the trained eye.   If you are not acquainted
with pasting down lighweight paper, I'd advise
practicing first.  This black paper matched well
with the black leather of the bible.  I haven't seen
their "light yellow", so I don't know if one could
call it ivory.

http://www.lehmannbindery.com/papers.html

Persevere and Enjoy your weekend,
Daniel Winston