Re: [BKARTS] Bible paper

Actually I hadn't even heard of India paper until I began searching for
Bible paper on the Web and found two sites which considered the two to be
the same thing. That's why I put both terms into my email query. I do use
BookMakers Bible paper in several colors, but realized that it would be
an appropriate weight for certain other books, but I'd want it in a
neutral color.

Thanks to all of you who have responded to the List and to me privately.
I'll try some of your suggestions.

Lavinia