[BKARTS] looking for mailing company in So California

Does anyone know of a reasonable cost mailing service in the LA area?
Instead of having LAR shipped form the West Coast to the east, I'd like
to find a company in Southern California to poly bag (or insert in an
envelope) and mail the issues. Please respond to me directly - not to
the list. Thanks. John Neal, Letter Arts Review