From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Judith Cohen
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 8:06 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Apartment in Paris

For those looking to spend some time in Paris, I have a lovely spacious

studio apt. available for 1 to 3 week stays.  In the 5th arrondisement
on
wonderful outdoor market street rue Mouffetard.  10 minute walk to La
Sorbonne, etc.
 $545 per week (400 euros + 30 euro cleaning fee).   Email me or call:

JudithCohen
SevenHillsBindery
_relieur@xxxxxxxx (mailto:relieur@xxxxxxx)
617-666-8383/8390