[BKARTS] Bookcloth Closeout Last Call

I still have some bookcloth available as shown at this webpage http://www.dbrooker.com/bookcloth4sale.html For the people on this list, while it lasts you can order 54" wide material at a cost of $1.00 per yard + S&H, at this price there is a minimum order of 50 yards, your choice of available colors on hand - I also have the following 54" full rolls left for a cost $75.00 + S&H per roll - 3 dark green, heavy - 2 denim, 2 turquoise, 1 navy blue and 1 red - please call 1. 641. 533. 2103 from 8-5 CST for credit card orders - All will be sold first come - first serve - Thanks to those who have purchased in the past - DB

Dennis Brooker
Ph 1 .641 .533 .2103
email dbrooker@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.dbrooker.com