[BKARTS] Rag & Bone Blog - Book Arts, Etc.

Rag & Bone Bindery has a blog - then again, who doesn't these days, right?

http://ragandbone.com/blogger

Focusing on book arts, paper craft and related subjects, our blog has ben up for a month but is launching today, Columbus Day (or simply October 9th, 2006 for our international friends).

Rag & Bone Bindery is a small bookbinding studio based in Providence, Rhode Island.

This is our first Blog.

If anyone has book related announcements which would be appropriate for a Blog post, please email us (contact page at the blog) - especially listings for book art related shows and / or exhibitions.

Thanks a bunch!

Jason Thompson

http://ragandbone.com/blogger