Re: [BKARTS] Rag & Bone Blog - Book Arts, Etc.

Hi Jason,

You blog looks good but . . . It would be easier to follow your blog if you had a RSS feed for it, then people could subscribe. That way, every time you put a new entry on the blog, the feed service notifies all the subscribers and they go right away to your blog to see what's new. I use Bloglines as my subscription service (free), but there are lots of them out there. You don't have to do anything, no cost to you, just make sure the blue RSS is on the same line as the URL.

I have a blog, http://christinecassidy.blogspot.com/
see the blue RSS ? Hit the Blogger logo in the upper left and you can learn more about it, if you are interested. There are other blogger softwares and lots of templates, or you can use your own. It would be fun to keep abreast of your doings but I would never remember to check back without this. It would help to grow your business.

What's RSS?
It stands for Really Simple Syndication, a popular technology online publishers use to distribute — or syndicate — their content to other sites and services.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSS_(file_format)

Christine