[BKARTS] J. Hewit & Sons - Skin Deep Volume 22

*****Please excuse the cross posting******

Hewit Newsletter - 'Skin Deep' No.22 - Autumn 2006

To our Customers and Friends.

We are pleased to announce the publication of Skin Deep, Vol.22, Autumn 2006
at: http://www.hewit.com/skindeep.htm

The German Case Binding - Peter Verheyen examines this uniquely German style of binding. Its elegant simplicity makes it ideally suited to bookbinders new to the craft of bookbinding. To go directly to this article click http://www.hewit.com/sd22-gcb.htm

Fast Forward - A report on a very successful weekend of demonstrations,
talks and social gatherings in Gloucestershire. To go directly to this
article click http://www.hewit.com/sd22-cr.htm

The Institute of Paper Conservation  - Icon, the Institute of Conservation
is the new body for the conservation of cultural heritage in the UK.  To go
directly to this article click http://www.hewit.com/sd22-icon.htm

And last, but not least, there are the usual regular features:
'Letters' -  http://www.hewit.com/sd22-lett.htm
'Product & Company News' - http://www.hewit.com/sd22-comp.htm
'Study Opportunities' - http://www.hewit.com/sd22-stdy.htm
'Dates for your Diary' - http://www.hewit.com/sd22-date.htm

A full .pdf file of this edition (and back issues) of Skin Deep may be
downloaded from the 'Downloads' page on our web site at:
http://www.hewit.com/downloads.htm

We hope that you enjoy reading this offering of Skin Deep

This is an 'opt-in' mailing list and you are receiving this message because
you have requested to do so.  However, if for any reason you have received
this e-mail by mistake,  we do apologise.   If you would like to be removed
from our mailing list, please reply to this message with the words 'REMOVE
FROM MAILING LIST' in the subject line.

Happy reading

David

David Lanning Sale Director