From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Paul
T Werner
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 9:27 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Blackboard available (not software!)

I have a gorgeous old-fashioned school blackboard: green, wooden
border, several hinged panels with cutesy little panels which I assume
are there so you can hide the answer from the students during a test.
It's big and it weighs in the vicinity of 5o lbs, and if there's a
school or teacher that wants it and can pick it up on the Upper East
Side of Manhattan (I'll help you load it, only a driver is needed),
contact me soon, 'cause in a few days I'm putting it out on the street
again.

[Note to students: hey, kids, I've got these great x-ray vision goggles
that allow you to see through wooden panels...]

Paul T Werner, New York
http://museeetcie.com

Musée & Cie : la Globalisation de la culture