[BKARTS] Let's not get our speedos in a knot.

I didn't say it was "old," which it's not, actually. I said it was "old-
fashioned," which is an adjective implying that certain qualities of
this blackboard (not necessarily its color or material) are relatively
unfashionable by comparison with the present. Among those qualities I
specifically mentioned the little movable panels.

In my days, Sonny, we learned to read a text before responding to it,
cough, cough. That makes me old. And avant-garde as well.

> Sorry to inform you that genuine, "old fashioned" blackboards were
black,
> and made out of slate, a sedimentary rock formation.  Yours seems to
be
> "middle fashioned" to me.

Paul T Werner, New York
http://museeetcie.com