Re: [BKARTS] Blackboard available (not software!)

Signa--

Please accept my entry to the Annual Clifford Clavin
Pedantic Trivia Contest. Sorry to inform you that
slate is not a sedimentary rock formation. It is a
metamorphic rock which most commonly forms when the
sedimentary rock shale is subjected to pressure, but
can also form from pressure on other rocks such as
basalt.

Ann

http://mail.yahoo.com