From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ann
Kronenberg
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 5:36 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Blackboard available (not software!)

Signa--

Please accept my entry to the Annual Clifford Clavin
Pedantic Trivia Contest. Sorry to inform you that
slate is not a sedimentary rock formation. It is a
metamorphic rock which most commonly forms when the
sedimentary rock shale is subjected to pressure, but
can also form from pressure on other rocks such as
basalt.

Ann

http://mail.yahoo.com