Re: [BKARTS] stamping

If its an embosser you want, then places that make
"corporate seals" do that. In my experience any office
supply store will order either custom rubber stamps or
corporate seals for their customers at a reasonable
cost, but my experience dates from before the take
over of the office supply business by Staples and
Office Depot. I don't know if the office supply giants
do it.

http://mail.yahoo.com