Re: [BKARTS] stamping

I think you can just take your image to a place like Officemax or Office Depot and they can do it. It's worth a call, anyway.

KathyG

On Oct 11, 2006, at 12:10 AM, Cathy de Heer wrote:

Try Amity Press in San Rafael (Calif.). Or Berkeley Stamp.

http://www.berkeleystamp.com/home.html

Does any one know of a source for making a signature stamp?

See <http:// www.philobiblon.com> for full information

Every Day Is a New Beginning