[BKARTS] College Letterpress Association

Call for Membership!

The *official* college letterpress association (can we think of a better name?) is starting - spread the word. We'll soon have webspace, thanks to Lance Williams, and I'll start getting it together as soon as I have enough information and time.

The idea is that this will be a great way to network, share advice, trade equipment/type, let students know where they can study these things, etc. Perhaps some portfolio exchanges & collaborative prints in the future?

To be included, send me an email at auhteg@xxxxxxxx or printmaking@xxxxxxxx with the following information. The more you give me, the better, so don't be shy.

1. Press/School name
2. Description of the program: undergraduate and/or grad, affiliated department(s) (printmaking, English, graphic design...), whether there's a professional press associated with the program or if the shop exists purely for classes, etc.
3. History of the press/program: who founded it, who's in charge now, goals, etc.
4. Letterpress & related equipment/facilities
5. Recent publications, if applicable
6. Faculty names
7. Contact information, including websites if applicable
8. Anything else you think would be relevant

Please feel free to forward this to anyone & everyone who might be interested.

Abby

Abigail Uhteg
Associate Coordinator, Dolphin Press & Print
Maryland Institute College of Art
1300 Mount Royal Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21217
410.225.2318