Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 9 Oct 2006 to 10 Oct 2006 (#2006-40)

Blackboard or greenboard paint is available at
hardware and paint stores. I don't know its
composition.

Joan Michaels Paque

www.joanmichaels.paque.com

Joan Michaels Paque

Carol Pratt wrote:

My spouse, a contractor most of his life, says they were probably some kind of very dense hardboard, along the lines of masonite. That was my first thought, as well. Can't say what the finish might have been.

Carol
Eugene, OR
--------