[BKARTS] job backer

Chip,

I'm about two hours away from you, I have a case of beer, and I would like to acquire a damaged job backer. Maybe we could work something out.

Jill Krase
Ovenbird Bindery
Winona, MN
(507) 961-0077

On Oct 11, 2006, at 5:15 PM, Chip Schilling wrote:

What type of equipment are you interested in? I have a job backer that I am
interested in exchanging for a case of beer. It works, but it is damaged.

Chip
--

Chip Schilling
Indulgence Press