[BKARTS] hiding pages in web sites

Can anyone give me a bit of a chat (off-list) about hiding pages on my web-site that house my downloadable books. I thought I had done it correctly and in fact they are not visible on Google, but when a friend searched for my site on Dogpile they list each page and the hidden ones are out there, ebooks and all..
Thanks
Jessica
jess.sy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx