[BKARTS] Making Books for Young Learners

Dear Friends

I have just published the eBook Making Books for Young Learners. It is revised (and I think improved) from a series of three booklets I published in 1999. It's divided into three sections: Making Books for Basic Concepts, Making Books for Beginning Reading, and Making Books for Beginning Math. Here's the promotional blurb from the website:

Making books gives young children a creative way to learn subject matter while developing basic skills. Making Books for Young Learners is packed with 17 projects, detailed step-by-step directions, and lots of reproducible pages to make bookmaking easy and fun for you and your students.

You can find more information at
http://www.makingbooks.com/bookyounglearners.html

I have also added a pdf to each of the free projects that can be printed and shared.
http://www.makingbooks.com/freeprojectsintro.html

in good spirit
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord Newburyport, MA

skgaylord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.makingbooks.com