[BKARTS] I made a

Sorry folks,

but I sent a message earlier today about the Artist Books News to this list by error. The free subscription offer is for institutions that are artist book collectors (public, college, university, or museum libraries or collections).

It will be available to everyone for viewing (and downloading) on the web in several weeks. I'll let you know when.

Sorry and blushing,
Jill

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press