[BKARTS] an error - Artist Book News

Sorry Folks,

but I sent out an email to this list this morning by mistake, it was suppose to go to another list. The free subscription offer to the Artist Book News is for only institutions that are Artist Book collectors (public, college, university, and museums libraries and collections).

But it will be available to everyone to view and download on the web in several weeks. I'll let you know when.

Sorry and blushing, Jill

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press
Handcrafted artist books,