[BKARTS] handout ideas needed

Hi book folks,

I'm working on putting together a presentation for school and it is related in a way to book arts. I need to create some nice handouts for my audience who are made up of academics, not necessarily your artsy-fartsy types either. However, since my study is not your typical academic study, I don't want a boring, stapled in the corner, paper handout.

Right now, I'm thinking maybe something printed on nice parchment paper, bulleted text and a few images, just 2 or 3 pages long. (I don't want to overwhelm them and they already have a hardcopy of my fairly hefty research paper.)

My main issue is physically connecting the pages together. I'm short on time and skills, so I'm looking for something easy to put together and nothing too fussy. I don't want them thinking I spent too much time with my fancy handout and not enough time on my research.

I'm open to your imaginative suggestions.

~ Tammy