[BKARTS] Franklin Furnace collection

I am in the process of dispensing with some of my unsold limited edition books to libraries and museums.  I will send one to the MOMA Library Franklin Furnace Collection.   Have any of you sent to their collection?  They request catalogs of exhibits, reviews, etc. Did you just throw such stuff in a box? make a list of what you have? send copies?  I don't know how to go about this.
Jean Marvell
ART on and of PAPER