[BKARTS] Book Designer

Hello,

I am looking for a professional book designer that does exterior designs in leather.

This is for a project which includes 30 nonfiction religious titles by L. Ron Hubbard. The designs I am interested in would be for editions of 500 to 1,000 and as high as 5,000. We definitely want repeatedable designs, not something that is one-off or require 80% hand work as we would like to be able to do foil stamping, gilding, printing and casing-in by machine. The cover making itself could be done by hand, with the rest of the processes left automated.

If anyone has any recommendations or interest, please
contact me.

Thank you

Meliva Koch
Author Services, Inc.