Re: [BKARTS] hiding pages in web sites

Hi Jessica,

Are you sure this is a trustworthy site? I read the article, including
trying the links that are supposed to demonstrate a point, and it froze my
computer every time. The home page offers to sell you various products,
including one promising to show you how to sell other people's software as
your own. Doesn't that sound a warning?

Carol