Re: [BKARTS] hiding pages in web sites

The techniques mentioned for "hidng" pages are actually quite sound. Didn't crash my machine either. That the links didn't lead to anything except an error page is ok. I make use of many of them for various pages I maintain.

p.

Hi Jessica,

Are you sure this is a trustworthy site? I read the article, including
trying the links that are supposed to demonstrate a point, and it froze my
computer every time. The home page offers to sell you various products,
including one promising to show you how to sell other people's software as
your own. Doesn't that sound a warning?

Carol

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC