[BKARTS] my new book is published

Hello all,

I'm pleased to announce that my new book is just released by Walter Foster Publishing and will be appearing in bookstores any day. Entitled Discover Calligraphy and Illumination, it's a 40-page book full of step-by-step instruction, thirteen alphabet exemplars and several projects. The book is included in a kit of tools and materials which have everything you need to get started in the crafts of calligraphy and illumination. If you buy the kit and book directly from me I'm offering a special bonus. Details are on my website. From the home page, just click on the What's New link, or go to the Books section, to get all the information.

(Now returning you to your regularly scheduled program.)

Cari

Prose and Letters by Cari Ferraro
Calligraphy, Illumination & Design
http://www.proseandletters.com