From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
James Welker
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 11:59 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] job backer

Jill, Chip, Tim and anyone else in the midwest;

In about 3 months, I am going to be moving my bindery from its present
location with about 1600 square feet to a location where I will have
about 900 square feet.  I am going to have to dispose of some things to
accomodate the move.  I presently have 9 nipping presses, 3 job backers
and a lot of other equipment.  I am a very serious amateur bookbinder
but I don't need a lot of the equipment that I have.

If you think you have some interest in any of equipment, you might
contact me and I can tell you what would be available.

Jim

James E. Welker
The Aubergine Studio and Bindery
The Old Towne Mall