[BKARTS] Ink Jet Paper

I want to recommend you consider using the following paper which I've found to be excellent for making my books. These are produced with an Epson C86 printer and Dura Brite inks. The paper is unique in that it is a double sided coated paper, matte surface, inexpensive - about $11 for 100 sheets and a weight that can be folded. It is 7mil 138g/m2. International Paper "JetPrint Photo, Imaging and Photo". I find it ideal and unique. I've found nothering comparable for modest ink jet books. Unfortunately, it is disappearing from the retail market. That's why I'm posting this encouragement. I purcahsed it from: International Paper, 32 East 14th Street, Erie, PA 16501 or via their website. -- If anyone knows of a good alternative, please post me offline. Thanks, Norman Sasowsky
--
New paintings added to 2000's.
Updated - February 2006 - Visit - Five Decades of Paintings and Artist's Books