Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 14 Oct 2006 to 15 Oct 2006 (#2006-45)

Jill, is this only available in the US?

Cachi

Jill Timm <jtimm@xxxxxxx> wrote: Do you have an interest in Artist Books?

Do you want to see the newest fun and interesting books by=20 international Book Artists?

Then you want to read Artist Books News.

The Fall issue of Artist Books News features 16 books created by=20
professional book artists in US and Canada.  Artist Books News is a=20
beautiful four-color, four page newsletter with large images of the=20
books and text about each book. These books are available for purchase.

Sign up now to receive Artist Book News, published Spring and Fall, by=20
Mystical Places Press. If you receive occasional mailings from Mystical=20
Places Press (Jill Timm), you are already on the list. If you would=20
like to be added to the mailing list (free) please email me your work=20
address, email and position.  I will be sending out the Fall issue in a=20
couple of weeks.

Thanks, Jill

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press