[BKARTS] Save the Date! Book Arts Conference

The Columbia College Center for Book and Paper Art is pleased to announce
plans for an upcoming book arts conference.

Action/Interaction: Book/Art
June 8-10, 2007
Chicago, IL

An opportunity to raise the level of critical discourse among students and
practitioners in the book arts field; to examine what we do as artists and
why.
    * A program of guided discussion and lectures
    * A juried exhibit surveying contemporary work from centers of book arts
      activity across the country
    * A book fair in which students, artists, publishers, and vendors can
      showcase and sell current work

More information coming soon but we wanted to get the date on everyone's
calendar!